Sunday, February 22, 2015

Is this enough white?

I literally have no time for anything. I know I say this every time I post but I really don't. I'm only taking 3 classes this semester, but it feels like a million! This semester is seriously kicking my ass! But I'm staying optimistic and pushing threw. Nothing but good vibes over here!
I attended my friends baby shower 2 weeks ago for baby number 2. I'm really excited to meet this little bundle of joy she's about to bring into the world. If you could see her son and how handsome he is you'll know right off the bat that her little girl is going to be gorgeous.  
Her babyshower was suppose to be an all white affair, but knowing me and my dark soul I don't do white!! Lol jk jk. I don't have a dark soul, just a lot of dark clothes! I don't know why but I always tend to gravitate towards darker colors. Its weird, I can find a top that comes in white, black, red, or yellow and all the colors become irelavemt once I see that top in black. Ive been good though, slowly but surly adding more colors to my wardrobe. 
I'll get there eventually!





Vibe'n in:
Top Buffalo Exchange | BDG Jeans Urban Outfitter similar | Studded Heels Thrifted | short necklace Buffalo Exchange

No comments:

Post a Comment