Monday, August 4, 2014

Boyish Shinanigans




 Top: Victoria Secret $10
Joggers: Buffalo Exchange $11.75
Shoes: Just-in $19.95
Purse: Buffalo Exchange


Hey guys so I'm a little excited about this post, why you ask? 
Well because I finally found the perfect pair of joggers, for me anyways! They may also be perfect for you guys to, go to Buffalo Exchange and find out, if you have one in your area that is. I know Buffalo Exchange is a second hand retail shop but they also carry clothing that has never been worn before. Like these joggers, they're brand new and there were multiples of the in the store, they're made by the brand L'AMOUR. I picked up a size small originally but they were a tad bit small so I went for a medium which fit perfect!!! The detailing on them is almost like and alligator kind of feel but they're not leather, they're polyester and spandex, which makes them quite breathable and perfect for this hot Houston weather! 
You may see them again styled in a more casual fashion. As always have a great rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment