Sunday, August 10, 2014

Clinched in my Corset Dress






 Dress: Thrifted 
Shoes: Thrifted Buffalo Exchange 
Belt: Forever 21 $9.99
Cross-body bag: Thrifted Buffalo Exchange $10

Today was a super humid day. So humid that as soon as I walked outside the lens on my camera fogged up to the point that nothing was visible on the monitor. lol
Decided to keep it simple today with this little black dress. Stumbled upon it while I was thrifting one day last year. I've only worn it once since then, so it's about time that I pulled it out again. It was perfect for this hot humid day. The fabric looks heavy but it's light and breezy allowing me to breath and not suffocate in this Houston heat! Paired the dress with this cute little meow belt from forever 21 and my favorite platform heels and was out!!!
 Have a good rest of week, spread those good vibes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment