Tuesday, December 23, 2014

What's in that box?

FINALY!!! I've been waiting for this package forever! 
I ordered some things from Asos during their black Friday sale, and I've been super anxious to receive them. Apparently I should have got my order from them over a week ago, but something happened blah blah blah. I have it now, finally! Thats all that matters. So lets get to the unboxing.



 So this is what I got: Boyfriend Jeans | Maxi Dress similar here | New Look Tote 

Love the look, feel, and quality of theses bad boys! But they don't fit what so ever. Well they do, but they don't. When I ordered them I made sure to order a size up because I wanted them to be really slouchy. I got them in a UK10, I normally wear a Size 4 US which is a 36 EUR, 8UK. They don't look bad in the picture, but they are squeezing the shit out of my booty and upper thighs. So for my curvy girls looking for some good quality boyfriend jeans, I totally recommend these just go up two sizes from your normal size.  
Now I'll return them in hopes that I get them back before I leave for school again! 
*Fingers crossed* 





Also ordered this basic Selected Femme grey maxi and gorgeous purple New Look tote. The maxi is perfect to throw on with some boots or tennis shoes and go. The tote is just my fav, mostly because its purple, and because its that perfect pop of color during this dull fall weather.  


I'll defiantly be ordering from Asos again in the future, especially since now I have a good idea of the way their clothes fit. Whats your favorite item or something you've gotten from Asos?
Hope everyones enjoying their holidays! 

4 comments:

  1. I love everything! Sucks the jeans don't fit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right. Hopefully the next size fits better.

      Delete
  2. Very nice. Happy Holidays.

    Eye See Euphoria : http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/top-10-eyewear-for-christmas-1-oliver-goldsmith

    ReplyDelete