Monday, January 28, 2013

Feeling Inspired


Rihanna has inspired me you guys!!!! I don't ever wear sandals ever... like ever ever, but like everyone else in the world I have been obsessing over Rihanna and her bountifulness.
She's been spotted in the lovely "Chaos" Manolo Blahniks in the past and recently. So I set out on a hunt for these bad boys last week. Not the Manolo's of course, (cause I'm a broke college student and can't afford those) but some cheap knock offs or even some reasonably price store brand. Yea I failed that mission, but I did find some cute Forever 21 wedges that kind of have the same idea going on at the top as the Manolo's.









(Excuse the ugly dancer feet and unbutton shirt, I have issues!)
As the search continues I'll keep you guys updated.

Blouse: Body Central (discounted) $9
High waisted skinny jeans: Urban Outfitters (sale) $35
Wedges: Forever 21 (sale) $15
Velvet bow tie: American Apparel $19
Faux fur collar: Thrifted $1.50
Watch: Anne Klein $80

No comments:

Post a Comment