Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Sunday Was A Fun Day

Yayyy!!!! my first official blog post! Which as you can tell should have been posted on Sunday, but I'm a procrastinator..... Oh well (shrugs), I'm giving it to you now that's all that matters!

Anyways, Sunday was a good day for me. I went to Church with the fam for the first time in a while. I've been real lazy lately so I haven't been leaving my room, or the house. I spent some quality time with my sister  (well one of them at least), did some unnecessary shopping, and had Chinese at my favorite Chinese place Taipei Express. Yummy!!! You should check it out if you're ever in Houston. And if you've ever been or lived in Houston you should know we have extremely bipolar weather. One day it's hot the next day it's cold and the next day you can't see where you're driving because of all the rain or fog. As for Sunday the weather was perfect, not to hot and not to cold just the right amount of both. And no HUMIDITY!!!
Here's what I wore:








(excuse the craziness in the photos, I can be quite a goof ball sometimes ha ha!!!)
Top: Thrifted $5
Jeans: Urban Outfitters $40
Boots: Thrifted $13
Purse: Dooney & Burke Thrifted $30 (vintage)
Jewelry: necklace & rings Forever 21
Earrings: Thrifted $1.50

No comments:

Post a Comment