Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Jersey Kid





 Jersey: thriffted $3
Black crop top: Charlotte Russe $5
Jeans: Super old $$$?
Chuck Taylor's: Sheak Shoes $44
Necklace: Forever 21
Rings: assorted places


OMG the pain!!! 
This is just a quick outfit post. Had to run some errands today, did a little thrifting, and went to the dentist which I always dread!!!
I love these jeans, if I could wear them everyday I would.They're a tad bit old but that's what makes them so perfect. They started to rip on the side, so I decided to cut them. I didn't want to look crazy with a random hole on the side. I really can't even remember where I got them so I can't tell you how much they were . But I will be doing a tutorial post on how I distress and cut my jeans, soon. Promise! 

Hope all is well 

No comments:

Post a Comment