Saturday, February 16, 2013

WIll You Be My.....







Obey Jacket: Urban Outfitters Sale $20
 Velvet Leotard: Macy's Sale $10
Levis cargo skinnys: Ross $6 
Necklace: Macy's $18
Shoes: Urban Outfitters Sale $20
Purse: Thrifted $2

So I wasn't planning on doing anything for Valentines day, why you ask because I never do anything for valentines day that's why! No but really we should show the people we love love all year around. 
Just saying!
My dad made a spur of the moment decision, and decided that he wanted to take the family out to eat so we only had like a hour to get ready because he wasn't to far from the house. This is what I threw together. 
I was going to go a little more dressy with the Leo and wear it with a shear maxi skirt but I wasn't to sure if the restaurant was a dressy one or casual one. So I just kept it casual. I love these shoes but I find them a tab bit hard to style, I don't know why though. They look a little bit weird when  I wear them with certain types of pants, but ill figure something out 
So the family and I went to Golden Corral for dinner, can I just say that, that was the worst place I have ever been in my 22 years of living. There were people everywhere, kids everywhere, the plates were dirty, the silver wear was dirty and the food wasn't even that good!
But I hope you guys had a great Valentines day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment