Sunday, April 14, 2013

Saint Tropez






Top: Thrifted $1.50
Saint Tropez Trousers: Thrifted $4.25
Side purse/ Clutch: Thrifted $9.99
Boots: Body Central (old)
Vest: Jessica Simpson $9.99
Neclace: Macy's $18
 Betsy Johnson Vampire ring $20

Summers around the corner, I can feel it but I'm not ready for it though. 
The weather has been super bipolar here in Houston lately, in the morning its 50 degrees out and in the afternoon its 80! I can't keep up sometimes. One of my buddies celebrated her 21 birthday this week and her mom treated her to dinner at Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen. It was pretty great! 
This is what I wore: I found these pants while on a thrifting adventure with the bestie on Wednesday and instantly fell in love. They're pretty awesome right? and there from Saint Tropez! Whoop Whoop! It was a pretty cool night but not to cool for short sleeves so I paired the pants with this little cream tank, the tank isn't cropped I just tucked it into my bra to give it that effect. Don't judge me! I wore my cowboy style boots and vest because we went to a western themed bar call Wild West after and I didn't feel like lugging a whole wardrobe change with me. Added the purple purse just for a pop of color!
That's it for now, hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment