Sunday, April 7, 2013

Black Hippie ✌ ♥






Dress: Forever 21 $5
Guess Heels: Ross $32
Earrings and Watch: Thrifted 
Sunnies: Urban Outfitters $16

Hey Lovies!
Hope all is well on this beautiful Sunday afternoon. I've been meaning to wear this dress and do a post on it, but of course I don't go anywhere so I couldn't. I recently picked it up at a forever 21 sale, everything in the sale was half off which was awesome! But for some reason their sales suck, it's like they find the ugliest stuff in the store and put it on sale. I was lucky enough to have pull this out of one of their big piles of clothes. These heels were another great find. I wish the strap in the front was just a single strap, but I'm not complaining. I wore them today for the first and already F them up. They're a tad bit hard to walk in, but I'll get use to them, hopefully....
That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment