Saturday, June 8, 2013

Don't Step On My Blue Suede Shoes!!!







Top Almost Famous: Macy's $10
Bottoms: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Shasa $10
Necklace: Thriftted $6
Purse: Burlington Coat Factory $12

So I finally found a Peplum top worth buying and in my price range. I was just walking around Macy's the other day and stumbled across this beauty, it was the very last one and in my size! There was no way I was going to leave it behind! I love that it has a U-back and that it's sheer at the bottom, so cute!!!
I paired it with my fav high-waisted skinny's from urban and some cheap blue suede heels I found at Shasa just to keep the blue going. And to add a little more color I added my bright green purse that everyone loves from Burlington Coat Factory. It's finally summer here in H-town, idk if I''m ready for this hot ass weather though. Hope you guys are having a great summer so far.


Oh and I got my tattoo touched up by my new fav tattooist June check out his instagram @inkdupjune

No comments:

Post a Comment