Wednesday, July 3, 2013

B I G G I E





      
  


Sunnies: Urban Outfitters $16
BiggieTank: Urban Outfitters (sale) $14
Skirt and yellow shorts: Thrifted 
Shoes: Urban Outfitters (sale) 
Necklace: forever 21

Sooooo its been awhile, yea I no. I been busy working like a dog, and trying to figure out my life but I'm back now! Did you guys miss me?? huh? huh? huh?
No, OK that's fine, I didn't miss y'all either. j/k

Did some much needed shopping last week and found this Biggie tank at urban. Love it! wish it came in white though cause its super freaking hot here in Houston and black is not the way to go if you're trying NOT to have a heat stroke! But being a lover off all things black I couldn't help myself. This awesome skirt is from one of my local thrift shops, I been meaning to style it but haven't had time.
No more neglecting you guys, I'm back for good now!

No comments:

Post a Comment