Friday, October 24, 2014

Birthday Shenanigans









Top: Urban Outfitters $10
Skirt Thrifted: Buffalo Exchange $9 
Cardigan: Forever 21 $17 
 Necklace: Forever 21 $5.80


A photo posted by Jessica Igwilo (@mizfithippie) on





#TeamLibra
I had a great 24th Birthday last friday (10/17/14)!!! Celebrated by having a simple dinner with my closest girl friends at Ra Sushi. And of course, like always I was late to my own bday dinner. Lol its all good, they expected that of me. I'm always late! My lateness was due to my unexpected wardrobe malfunction! I had a whole outfit planed out in my head, but for some reason when I put it together in real life it was an epic FAIL!!! Its a good thing that I had recently gone thrifting and had this skirt in my closet! 
 Thats it for now! Hope all my Libras had a great month and great birth days! 
p.s Happy Birthday to this crazy Chick 

No comments:

Post a Comment