Sunday, November 2, 2014

Halloween Warrior








Top: Thrifted $5
High waisted shorts: Forever 21 $17
Knee high sock: Urban Outfitters $14 here
Boots: Guess :$39
Sword: Halloween City $18
Fan: Halloween City $0.99
Wig: Beauty supply $24 

Hope everyone had fun getting dress up for Halloween, I know I did! I'm currently in school so I'm balling on a budget. And since I'm on a budget there was no way I was going to spend $70-$150-$200 on a costume, so I went threw my closet and threw some things together. The end result was this Japanese warrior character lady. The only things I purchased was the swords, the fan, and the wig, all together I spent $43 which is not bad at all.
The reactions from my friends were priceless when they saw my costume, which was exactly what I was going for!
Coming up with a halloween costume can be fun, easy, and cheap. You just have to be open to your options and willing to look. Thrift shops or second hand shops can be a great alternative when your looking for an inexpensive or fun way to put a costume together.
Now I can't wait for next Halloween, time to start thinking of what I'll be next!
As always have a great week!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment