Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Umm... Its Cold!!!





Wearing...
Cardigan: Wet Seal | Turtle neck: thrifted | BDG jeans: Urban Outfitters | Boots: Image  
Pink stone necklace: Forever 21 | Headband: Beauty Supply
On my lips, Beautique jumbo lip crayon, color Blackberry: Sally's 


So I'm a southern girl! And us southern girls are not use to cold weather. But boy let me tell you, with the way it got cold here in houston (out of no where) I had to get use to it, and fast!!! Because apparently its gonna be like this for a while. 39º and windy, not cool! 
I really need to go shopping for a good coat because my hoodies, sweaters, and cardigans are not cutting it. On the plus side, the sun finally decided to show face the other day so I was able to wear my cardigan and not freeze to death!
Hope Hump Day and enjoy the rest of the week!


No comments:

Post a Comment