Monday, November 24, 2014

On Mondays We Wear Black!






Wearing...
Sweater: Vintage (Moms) | Top: Nordstrom | Boots: Charlotte Russe | Necklace: Thrifted  

So its monday all over again, blah!
The day started a little rough, I woke up and my allergies decided to take over my face leaving me looking like a swollen blow fish. lol! But I took some handy dandy Benadryl and received my lovely face back. But was left with koala like drossyness for the rest of the day. 
It's all good thought because thanks giving is in 3 days. I can't wait to go home and sleep in my own bed, wake up and cook thanks giving dinner, and eat lots of yummy food!!! I'll be making my famous stuffing and potato salad, what will you be making/having?

 Today was super sunny as you can tell. The chill from last week still remains in the air though. My moms sweater came in handy keeping warm and toasty on my way to class. The top looks like something that should be worn during the summer, but because its thermal like material I was able to pull it off! 
Have a great Thanks Giving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment